Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Been a LONG Time.....Busy!

I know, it's been a hell of a long time since I have posted anything on here. But, I realy have been busy! Taking a break to add a few updates. Been frantically preparing for Vintage Torquefest 2011.  Really been hitting the shows lately.
Kicked off the year with an indoor show at the Expo Center in Rock Island, IL back in January. A small indoor show and was really surprised by the foot traffic and sales at that show. Met a lot of great people at and had a great time.
Next up was Detroit Autorama. Had a blast as always! Set up a booth as part of Artist's Alley in the basement. Hung with my regular artist hombres, Ed Tillrock, Chad Lampert, Max Grundy, Josh Welton, Keith Weesner, Chris Piscitelli, Keven Carter, Bill Stinson, Mark Thompson and many more. It's also the only time I really get a chance to hang out with a lot of those guys, not to mention all my buddies from north of the border....The Stapley Brothers (Chris and Jeff) Ick, Jeff Lahti(Jeppa), The Marquartds, Ryan Thompson and many others.  Always a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Tired and worn out, the following weekend, I managed to make it to Chicago World of Wheels and set up a booth with my good buddy Ed "the Graphite Gorilla" Tillrock. Many thanks to the Tillrocks for putting me up all weekend. The show started out as a nail biter but in the long run, turned out to be a really great show. Sales started out slow, but picked up gradually by Saturday. Again, met some really great folks, hung with some of my pals from the VooDoo Kings car club and managed to pick up some new clients.

Well, heres some samples of what I've been up to:




2 comments: